This is harder than I thought, or I am dumber than I thought. Just got back from church, good lessons. Making something new for a dessert for a dinner that I have been invited to. Surgery went well yesterday, do it again next Saturday.
Surgery? On you knees? Fun stuff! Good to see you're blogging! Keep it up!! (I thought it was really confusing at first, but the ting that kept throwing me off was that when I wanted to write something I would clink 'creat a blog' which starts a new blog for you. Instead, I was supposed to click 'New Post' to continue posting to my same blog. You've probably figured that out though...)
Surgery? On you knees? Fun stuff! Good to see you're blogging! Keep it up!! (I thought it was really confusing at first, but the ting that kept throwing me off was that when I wanted to write something I would clink 'creat a blog' which starts a new blog for you. Instead, I was supposed to click 'New Post' to continue posting to my same blog. You've probably figured that out though...)
ReplyDelete