Well last night I broke a 32 year fast of not speaking from the pulpit at church. Spoke at the adult session of Stake Conference. After have worried for days and not feeling like I had anything even Saturday afternoon, things started to come together. I think it went well and I was surprisingly calm during the talk. Seems to have gone well and many comments were received in congratulations and compliments were given. Maybe I didn't do so bad afterall.
I heard you did great! And now I'm going to work on making footprints! And what a way to break your fast, with Stake Conference!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you have a blog? How come I'm always the last to know?? I heard your talk was the best talk at confrence. Way to go, oh and how comes the German?
ReplyDeletewith a name like Neidiffer, what else would I learn? Thanks for the compliments.
ReplyDelete